Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Update

Okay, here's my quarterly update! Once again I've fallen way behind on blogging, so there's only time to post a few notes and pictures about what we've been up to.
I never did post about our trip to Disneyland in May. It was so much fun! We went with my family which was really nice because the kids had their cousins to play with and there were enough adults that we could take shifts riding the bigger rides. Mallory still keeps asking "When are we going to Disneyland again?"
This week Mallory turned the big 4 years old! She really wanted a guitar (or rockitar as she calls it) and grandma and grandpa got her one. Here is a picture of her singing a rousing rendition of "Two Less Lonely People" by Air Supply.


And finally, TODAY IS KELLY'S 30TH BIRTHDAY! I decided to surprise him by celebrating a month early. If ever a picture was worth a thousand words, this one is. It very accurately depicts how Kelly feels about being the center of attention. Thanks for being a good sport hon!
Once again time is short. We just returned from a fun trip with Kelly's family but I'll have to post about it next time.








5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray! You updated your blog!! I love the pics- especially Mallory's rockitar one! She's a woman after mine own heart!

Holly said...

I've been waiting and waiting to see those fabulous pictures I took at Kelly's birthday party, glad you FINALLY updated! ha ha! Just kidding, just because I'm obsessed with blogging doesn't mean that everyone else has to be too......that's what Justin tries to tell me anyway! :)

Jill said...

Nothing is better than Air Supply; WOW that brings back memories! Okay, so that dates me, but I admit it, I still like Air Supply. Your pictures are great, isn't blogging fun? Happy (belated) Birthday to Kelly!

Camie said...

That is a geat picture of Kelly!! Sadly- I think Chad and Kelly have alot in common.

Stacia Cummings said...

I'm so jealous you went to Disneyland. I can't wait until Beckett is old enough to go.