Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Disclaimer

For some reason I feel the need to provide a disclaimer at the beginning of this blog. Reasons I am doing this: #1- To have some documentation of my children's lives since I am terrible at writing down the cute things they say, taking pictures of them, and developing those pictures. #2- Ever since I finished college I feel like I've become technology illiterate (I've never even sent a text message). So this makes me feel like I'm brushing up on computer skills, even though I've heard it's pretty easy.

So anyway, I don't actually expect anyone to read this, except my parents and in-laws because they'll want to see pictures of the kids. But if you decide to venture to this site, welcome and try to stay awake!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am so GLAD you guys are starting a blog, it's so fun!!! Not that I am an expert by any means but call me with any questions you might have about blogging and hopefully I'll be able to help. By the way, I have never sent a text message either so know that you are not the only one "behind the times"! :)